Friday, November 19, 2010

The Nutmeg Lawyer Returns

Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy visits the law offfices of
Podorowsky Thompson & Baron
I would like to apologize to the readers of the Nutmeg Lawyer for the lack of recent posts.  I would love to provide some excuse that I was in some third world country teaching underpriviledged blind kids archery or that I spent the last month translating Sarah Palin's new book into Latin or that I was hunting Osama Bin Laden.  Alas, I cannot provide any valid excuse.  As with most law practices, things get busy at certain times of the year. 

Now, don't get me wrong. I did accomplish some things.  I don't want to brag, but I think....nay I am positive, I am the reason Dan Malloy is the new governor of Connecticut.  Why you ask?   He stopped by my office for a visit a few days before the election.

We will resume regular posts shortly.  In the mean time, I wish all of our readers a  Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: