Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oops!

I would like to apologize to the readers of the Nutmeg Lawyer for my miscalculation regarding the rapture.  Apparently I forgot to carry the one.  Today is the last Oprah Winfrey Show.  If the rapture doesn't happen today, I will go back to the drawing table.  I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the hardworking judges and prosecutors of the fine Connecticut judicial system.  I was given some misinformation about the world ending and I may have said some things that I didn't really mean.  Also, please accept our heartfelt apologies for no new posts this hectic week as I have been dealing with a myriad of broken hearts in divorce court and sticky fingers in criminal court.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man is judged by the company he keeps.

Anonymous said...

Math is hard. (c)Barbie/Harold Camping

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that pic of Oprah? She looks like a zombie.

Equus Spirit said...

Are you sure it DIDN'T happen and you got left behind??

Anonymous said...

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going with the assumption the Rapture happened, and no one qualified.

bizandlegis said...

Super blog and nice writings

Thanks for all posts

Thanks in advance for coming posts...

Keep writing...............

By

Biz and Legis
Copyright Registration legal service providers