Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Connecticut Bar Association Hosts Panel of Connecticut's Leading Legal Bloggers


I would like to extend my thanks to the Connecticut Bar Association's Young Lawyer's Section for including me among a panel of some great bloggers. The CBA event featured Attorney Daniel Fitzgerald of Brody,Wilkinson PC (Connecticut Sports Law Blog), Ryan McKeen of Leone, Throwe, Teller & Nagle (A Connecticut Law Blog),solo practitioner Irene Olszewski (Attorney O's Midnight Musings), and Daniel Schwartz of Pullman & Comley (Connecticut Employment Law Blog).  Rounding out the panel was yours truly representing Podorowsky, Thompson & Baron.  


The evening was a pleasant surprise.  Although I have read the collective blogging efforts of the panelists, it was the first opportunity I had to meet my distinguished colleagues in person.  Held at the elegant downtown offices of Pullman & Comley, the panel fielded questions from participants regarding the benefits and challenges of writing a legal blog. Each panelist's blog was featured on a large overhead screen as they spoke. I can only assume that it was the first time a picture of a leather clad David Hasselhoff holding an eagle was featured in a presentation at the prestigious Pullman & Comley.  I extend my apologies.  

I would also like to extend my warmest thanks to the attendees, my fellow panelists as well as Attorneys Danielle Angliss of Beck & Eldergill and Tiffany Spinella of Pullman & Comley.  I hope the event was beneficial to the participants.  For those of you that want to get your feet wet in the world of blogging, I invite you to do a guest post right here at the Nutmeg Lawyer.  I can be reached at nutmeglawyer@ptblegal.com.  Earlier requests to do guest posts will be applied shortly. 

No comments: