Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fuhgeddaboudit. The Nutmeg Lawyer Has Freakin Class.

Cover Art for My Forthcoming Album
"A Pocket Full of Rainbows.  Three Blind Mice Revisited"
Over the years our firm has discovered that sponsoring local events can be a great way to promote your practice and give back to the community.  This weekend Podorowsky, Thompson & Baron was among the event sponsors of the Second Annual Chopin International Piano Competition. The prestigious event was held in Hartford, Connecticut at the elegant Polish National Home. Contestants came from all over the world including South Korea, Brazil, China, Poland, Moldova, Belarus, Russia and Italy.  Believe it or not, yours truly was asked to be the host.  Which surprised me. After eight years of my parents paying for piano lessons, I could only play a one fingered version of Three Blind Mice.  Plus, I wasn't that classy.  In any event, I would like to congratulate the many talented performers who took part in this wonderful competition.  I have included a video of one of last year's winners below.

2 comments:

Joshua Smith said...

Thanks a lot for turning attention on useful info. It necessary to know that android apps development could help in your industry by installing customized software applications. Also you may turn your attention on outsourced microsoft .Net development.

daniellaprice30 said...

He's such an admirable person for his wit and multiple talents. This has inspired me to learn how to play pinao from the free video learning online. I'm so looking forward to playing an engaging piece for my loved ones.