Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our Warmest Thanks to All Of Our New Kindle Readers

I would like to extend my thanks to our readers who recently decided to download the Nutmeg Lawyer on their Kindles. It was a pleasant surprise.  It is actually one of the reasons we have made an effort to publish five times a week rather than posting randomly. With that said, our apologies to any of our loyal Kindle readers who recently had trouble downloading new posts. I  received word from Amazon that there was a temporary problem with the site feed.  Apparently one of the doohickeys on the fetzer valve caused the flux capacitor to short out.  My understanding is the problem is now resolved.  Please feel free to email me kindle@ptblegal.com to report any additional problems.


Kindle readers can subscribe here or via Amazon.com  (Editors note: the blog remains subscription free via the internet)


No comments: