Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Warmest Thanks

I would like to take the occasion of today's post to thank the many new readers we have received lately.  Our post on Angelo Carrusone and Glenn Beck has actually doubled our readership in recent days. We have also seen an increase in people subscribing to the Nutmeg Lawyer for their Kindles.  A pleasant surprise.


Following our inclusion into the ABA 100, I decided to start posting more often.  We went from five posts in November to twenty seven posts in December.  Since that time, we have kept a steady pace of daily posts. With a busy law practice, a weekly legal newspaper column and my obligations as president of the Tony Danza fan club,it can get tough at times.  I may eventually get to the point where I will be writing about fun ways to dress up your cat.   Until then, we will do our best to remain a daily blog.  And by "we"  I mean the "royal we".  We is just me you see.  As always, I appreciate your comments, emails and support of the Nutmeg Lawyer.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank the folks at Amazon Kindle for introducing me to your blog. And like most of the blogs for Kindle, it's free online.

I NEVER MISS YOUR POST. THANKS!