Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dear Readers

You may have noticed that we have upgraded our site with a few new bells & whistles. The most glaring one is above this post. Regular readers are aware that various book authors often contribute their time to post here. As a thank you to those authors, we thought it would be nice to let our readers know where to actually get their books.  As such, Amazon has become one of our "sponsors" as well as Nolo.com.  We mulled over this decision for awhile as I was concerned about commercializing this site. Would our site start looking like a NASCAR hood?  Where was the dignity in that?
   
Then I went back and started reading from our archive. With posts like "Everything I Learned about the Law, I learned from the Mafia"  and "Lawyer Tips from Lady Gaga," I think it's safe to say that the dignity ship sailed a long time ago.


Thanks to some recent positive press and a big bump in readership, the Nutmeg Lawyer was given the opportunity to take on some sponsors. Our sincere thanks to the following companies.
The New York Times

Nolo Legal Solutions

Amazon.com

Audible.com

Vault.com

24-7 Press Release

The Logo Company

City Experts

Cufflinks.com



1 comment:

Susan Altieri said...

Adrian,
I like the new look of the Nutmeg Lawyer. I got a kick out of the testimonials page.

Looking forward to another year of your hilarious posts.