- Everyone keeps asking you if you need more cardboard boxes
- Your desk has been replaced with a foosball table
- Your jersey number for the firm's softball team has been reassigned to Delores the office secretary.
- Donald Trump has been seen in your building.
- You are not married to your boss’s daughter
- The Senior Partner finally knows your actual name and no longer calls you “Jim” or “Chief”
- Co-workers now make you pay in advance before you go to lunch.
- You moved from complex trial work to “special” projects like feeding the 90 year old name partner soup and making sure everyone has enough paperclips.
- Your nameplate has been removed from your door and replaced with one that says"Storage Room"
- Your parking space is now being used for the senior partner’s boat.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Top 10 Signs Your Law Firm is Planning to Fire You in 2013
Posted 1:54 PM